Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Partner. Lead. Teach. Inspire. Close Gaps.

I met face-to-face with then Chancellor Michelle Rhee to discuss a district-partnership with the Mid-Atlantic Equity Center.  The meeting was successful and I was able to develop and support four DCPS schools.

A lot of principals get out of practice.  Not me.  I continue what I love doing: teaching and closing achievement gaps.

Teaching first grade ELA at Imagine Me Leadership Charter School

Proficient, Advanced...Oh My!

Kindergarten graduation at IMLCS.

The entire Imagine Me Leadership Charter School Team wished me a farewell.

This was the official opening day of my charter school in East New York, Brooklyn: Imagine Me Leadership Charter School.  A lot of people talk about partnering with parents, but very few leaders actualize what parent engagement looks like.  

This was Test P.  Above, you'll see how we miraculously closed those achievement gaps.

No comments: